1) SPARC Workshop ($50 per person; requires a minimum of six small business owners or nonprofit leaders to participate)
Learn the power of building partnerships between businesses and nonprofit organizations. This is the best two hours you’ll ever spend for your business or nonprofit. You’ll learn these concepts:
- Asset Identification
2) Revenue Generator Workshop ($200 per session; participating business/nonprofit must provide a minimum of four team members to participate)
Give me two hours and I’ll lead your team through an exercise that will generate up to seventy new revenue stream ideas. Experience the power of focused and guided brainstorming. You’ll receive:
- Assets list
- SWOT (Strengths; Weaknesses; Opportunities; Threats) analysis
- Sorted and prioritized list of brainstormed ideas
- Full written report of workshop results
3) Project Initiation Workshop ($400 per session)
This two-hour workshop supplements the Revenue Generator Workshop, and shows your team how to kick off a new project with maximum likelihood of success. You’ll learn the following:
- Charter a project
- Write a communication plan
- Develop a process map
- Assign roles and responsibilities matrix
Rick has a very interesting background and range of skills from quality improvement to safety and risk management to instructional design. He is one of the best I’ve seen leading projects and project teams to successful and innovative results. I recommend Rick highly!!
Steve Rosenbaum, President, Learning Paths International
Rick changed the manner of training for both operations and technical people, to improve time to proficiency (reduced by half) as well as increase job satisfaction. He brings a great deal to any project…
Sara Ethier, Senior Environmental Manager, G&K Services
Rick brings together a powerful mix of skills. He has significant process improvement and quality expertise and strong experience in instructional design and training. He also has the vision to see what needs to be done along with the initiative, courage and project leadership skills to make it happen. Together these are a rare and valuable combination.
Ira Kasdan, President, Performance Builders, Inc.